Terms and Conditions
- Dates of trip Tuesday 9th – Sunday 14th June
- Transfers to Ferry Terminal at own expense
- No cash alternative
- Ferry Tickets are strictly non-transferable or exchangeable. Red Torpedo are offering tickets for 2 foot passengers with Steam Packet, leaving from Liverpool ferry terminal.
- There will be no other means of transport provided from Red Torpedo for the duration of this trip. This will be up to the winners to organise if they wish transport.
- Routing/travel direction cannot be changed, nor the validity extended
- Travel insurance, spending money, visas, transfers to and from terminals and additional costs, are not included and are the responsibility of the prize winner. It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance.
- Ferries are subject to availability and may be changed or cancelled by Steam Packet for administrative reasons without prior notice.
Food and Drink
- Other than Breakfast, all other expenses are the prize winner’s responsibility
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation
- Located at Victoria Ave, Douglas, Isle of Man IM2 2LF, Isle of Man
- Competition closes 20th December 23:59 and winners announced 23rd December 12:00
- Should the winners not respond within 48 hours then prize goes to next runner up
- No cash equivalent available
- Holiday cannot be sold or transferred to a Third Party
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry
- You can enter competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of Red Torpedo, their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotions may not enter
- When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that, if you win – Red Torpedo can publish your Name and County
- Winners Must provide their full name, address and contact number
- Entries after the closing time and date will not be counted. The winner will be first drawn at random
- Red Torpedo reserves the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or mislaid regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.