SPEND £75 OR MORE ON RED TORPEDO GEAR AND YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY ENTER OUR PRIZE DRAW TO WIN A 7 DAY TRIP FOR TWO TO FLORIDA DURING DAYTONA BIKEWEEK 2019.
Held annually in Florida, Daytona Bike Week is one of the largest motorcycle shows in USA attracting in excess of 500,000 visitors each year.
The week’s packed with loads of events and entertainment - from non stop bike shows and street festivals featuring every type of custom motorcycle, to free gigs and bike marts. Or if you just want to hang out and people watch, Main Street’s the place to head to see a constant procession of bikes cruising by.
Daytona Bike Week also offers fans the chance to see top class AMA racing across three different disciplines: Supercross, (arena motocross), flat track racing, (the Daytona TT) and circuit racing in the form of the Daytona 200 – one of the world’s most famous circuit races.
So, if you’re up for wall-to-wall non stop bike entertainment, Daytona Bike Week’s a ‘must see’ event.
2019 Bike Week runs from March 8th to 17th, 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- Dates of trip 9th – 16th March 2019
- Departure will be from an airport in London, United Kingdom
- Transfers to airport at own expense
- No cash alternative, no frequent flyer miles, no entitlement to denied boarding compensation.
- Economy Flights
- Winners must have a valid passport
- Tickets are strictly not transferable or exchangeable
- Routing/travel direction cannot be changed, nor the validity extended
- Travel insurance, spending money, visas, transfers to and from airports and additional costs, are not included and are the responsibility of the prize winner. It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance.
- Flights are subject to availability and may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
- Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
Food and Drink
- Other than 20% off all meals at Ace Café Orlando (excluding alcoholic drinks), all other expenses are the prize winners responsibility
- Self-catering accommodation
- Situated in International Drive, Orlando
- Travellers responsible for any deposits required by hotel
- Limited size of car and class/CDW and insurance to be paid separately by winners over and above standard insurance
- Red Torpedo is not liable or responsible for any parking fines, speeding tickets, toll charges, accidents or insurance claims regarding the car hire
- Competition winner is also responsible for any deposits required by the car hire company. Please check car hire T&C’s
- Competition closes 19th December 23:59 and winners announced 21st December 08:00
- Should the winners not respond within 48 hours then prize goes to next runner up
- No cash equivalent available
- Holiday cannot be sold or transferred to a Third Party
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry
- You can enter competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of Red Torpedo, their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotions may not enter
- When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that, if you win – Red Torpedo can publish your Name and County
- Winners Must provide their full name, address and contact number
- Entries after the closing time and date will not be counted. The winner will be first drawn at random
- Red Torpedo reserves the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or mislaid regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.