Ace Cafe Ton Up (Mens) Hoodie
Please refer to the sizing information on each product page. Where a size is available it will be shown in the drop-down menu next to the colour selection and quantity box. If a particular item is out of stock, it will not appear in the drop-down list.
Please note: most of our girls T-shirts are slim fit, if in doubt as to the size you think you'll need go with one size up.
Our Primo T-Shirts are the dog's danglies and have a generous fit, but please take a moment to double-check the chest measurements using our chart below.
MEN'S PRIMO SIZING GUIDE
The chest measurement is taken just below the arms across the chest then doubled to give the correct size in Inches or CM. Includes T-Shirts, Shirts, Hoodies, Jackets and Polo Shirts.
LADIES PRIMO SIZING GUIDE
The bust measurement is taken under the arms and across the chest. The waist measurement is taken around the hem of the garment. These measurements includes T-Shirts, Moto Jackets, Hoodies and other Vest Tops
UNDERWEAR SIZING GUIDE
WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO?
We ship our products to customers worldwide.
WHAT DELIVERY OPTIONS DO YOU OFFER?
- UK DELIVERY
We offer 2 options for UK delivery:
- TNT Post - £3.00 – 3 day delivery to the UK (Includes Channel Islands & Isle of Man)
- TNT Express - £7.00 – Next Day Tracked Delivery to the UK (including Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Northern Ireland; excluding Highlands & Islands - tracked items to these areas will be sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery)
All UK orders £50 or over qualify for FREE TNT Post (3 days) delivery P&P (Only available for UK customers). Or you can select TNT Express for £4.50 instead of the usual £7 for orders under £50.
- EUROPEAN UNION DELIVERY
Orders within the European Union fall into four separate zones - your shipping charge is dependent on the country selected as your shipping address, and will be sent via tracked courier.
- EU Islands : £18 flat rate (Cyprus, Gibraltar, Iceland & Malta)
- Near EU : £12 flat rate (Belgium, Germany, France, Ireland, Luxembourg & Netherlands)
- Far EU : £13.50 flat rate (Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovak Republic)
- Rest of EU : £16 flat rate (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Switzerland, Serbia, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Croatia/Hrvatska, Liechtenstein, Moldova (Republic of ), Montenegro, Macedonia, Norway, Russian Federation, San Marino, Turkey, Ukraine, Canary Islands & Kosovo)
- Worldwide (Zone 1) : £17 flat rate (United States, United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Bahrain, China, Egypt, Hong Kong, Israel, India, Iraq, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Jordan, Cambodia, Korea (Democratic People's Republic), Korea (Republic of), Kuwait, Lao (People's Democratic Republic), Lebanon, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Vietnam). Please note if you spend over £100 we will reduce your shipping to just £10 flat rate to any of these countries.
- Worldwide (Zone 2) : £20 flat rate (Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc). As with Zone 1, if you spend over £100 we will reduce your shipping to just £10 flat rate to any of these countries.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
UK Customers should receive their completed order within 5 working days (2nd Class) and between 1 and 3 days (1st Class). Overseas orders will take longer and customers should allow a full two weeks from time of purchase before contacting us to report missing items.
Please Note: If your order is over 2kg in weight, we will probably be in touch to give a revised estimate for shipping costs.
Is it possible to return an item?
We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. However, you may find it necessary to return items to us in the unlikely event that the goods are damaged, you received something in error or if you’ve simply changed your mind. Please return any items for a refund within 28 days of receipt of your order. The returned item(s) must be in new, unused, and unworn condition with garment tags still attached. If you fail to take reasonable care of the items you are returning, we reserve the right not to accept your return.
How do I return an item?
Please let us know the following information:
- Your full name
- Postal Address including Postcode/Zip Code
- Email Address
- Contact Telephone Number
- Details on exchange and/or refund
You can provide all of this information using either the printed returns form, or an enclosed note. Unfortunately, we cannot refund or replace items if they are sent to us without any sales or customer information.
Please send your returns to:
PO Box 5587
United Kingdom (GB)
You'll find a pre-printed adhesive return address label at the foot of your invoice.
For item(s) returned from outside the UK, the following must be written on both the packaging and customs declaration. 'MAIL ORDER GOODS RETURNED FOR EXCHANGE - DO NOT CHARGE DUTY'.
What about the postage costs?
The cost of returning unwanted items is payable by you. If you wish to return an item because of an error on our part or because it's damaged, then we will refund the return postage cost.
For returns within the UK, please post back to us by 2nd Class Post. We also recommend that you request a 'Proof of Posting' from the Post Office, which they will be able to supply you with free of charge.
Can I exchange an item?
In order to simplify the returns and exchange process, if you need to exchange an item, we will refund your original order (partial or full, depending on the circumstances) and then you can order the correct item. If you have just ordered, you can cancel your first order and re-order the item you require. If the order has already shipped, you will need to return this to us as per the details above before we can refund your card.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
MADE FOR BIKERS
These days, value isn't just about price. It's about real quality and what you get for your money.
Our gear is designed and built to last - like we say, "Gear with Grit."
Our suppliers are based in Europe, producing low volumes which allows for greater attention to detail.
We choose top quality fabrics which age well, wear well and still look the part after years of wear and tear.
We spend more on trums such as woven care labels to make sure you can still read them long after the first wash, and more.
We have a rock solid No Sweat policy, refusing to work with suppliers who treat their employees badly, exploiting the masses to line the pockets of the few.
For all these reasons our customers thank us time and time again for supplying great gear, which they wear and cherish, at a sensible price which they appreciate.
That's long term thinking - and real value for money in action.
That's what makes us different.
Sign up to the Red Torpedo Newsletter and get *20% off your first order.Subscribe Now
* Applies to full price items only
We have worked with the Ace Cafe since 2011, designing and a producing a premium range of tees, shirts and hoodies. We work closely with Mr Ace, Mark Wilsmore, to make sure that the designs capture the spirit of the Ace Cafe but with a little Red Torpedo twist.
- 100% Cotton
- Carbon Washed for a vintage look and feel