REMEMBER, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SPEND OVER £75 BEFORE 22nd DEC TO BE ENTERED INTO OUR XMAS PRIZE DRAW : WIN A TRIP TO DAYTONA BIKE WEEK 2018.
FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Hand Signed Guy Martin 'Now Then Boy' Black/White Photo
Guy Martin in his Mugen leathers, having some downtime at the Isle of Man TT
Posters are printed on high-quality photography stock edge to edge (no border). They will arrive to you rolled in a cardboard tube. This item does not include a frame.
Standard Size: 30.5cm x 45.6cm (Portrait)
Please note - this item is hand-signed by Guy Martin
WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO?
We ship our products to customers worldwide.
*** Latest Christmas Shipping Dates ***
UK Standard Delivery – 15 December
UK Express Delivery – 21 December
International – 15 December (cannot be guaranteed for non-EU countries due to unexpected Customs delays).
Please let us know by 2pm on 21 December your order hasn’t arrived therwise, we cannot guarantee you will get a replacement in time for Christmas.
WHAT DELIVERY OPTIONS DO YOU OFFER?
- UK DELIVERY
We offer 3 options for UK delivery:
FREE SHIPPING via Royal Mail for all UK orders over £25 (3-5 day delivery to the UK - includes Channel Islands and Isle of Man)
- TNT Post - £3.00 for all orders under £25 – 3 day delivery to the UK (Includes Channel Islands & Isle of Man)
- TNT Express - £7.00 – Next Day Tracked Delivery to the UK (including Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Northern Ireland; excluding Highlands & Islands - tracked items to these areas will be sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery)
All UK orders £25 or over qualify for FREE TNT Post (3 days) delivery P&P (Only available for UK customers). Or you can select TNT Express for £4.50 instead of the usual £7 for orders under £50.
- EUROPEAN UNION DELIVERY
Orders within the European Union fall into four separate zones - your shipping charge is dependent on the country selected as your shipping address, and will be sent via tracked courier.
- EU Islands : £13.99 flat rate (Cyprus, Gibraltar, Iceland & Malta). £10.00 if order value is £100.00 or greater.
- Near EU : £8.99 flat rate (Belgium, Germany, France, Ireland, Luxembourg & Netherlands)
- Far EU : £10.99 flat rate (Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovak Republic)
- Rest of EU : £13.99 flat rate (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Switzerland, Serbia, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Croatia/Hrvatska, Liechtenstein, Moldova (Republic of ), Montenegro, Macedonia, Norway, Russian Federation, San Marino, Turkey, Ukraine, Canary Islands & Kosovo). £10.00 if order value is £100.00 or greater.
- Worldwide (Zone 1) : £13.99 flat rate (United States, United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Bahrain, China, Egypt, Hong Kong, Israel, India, Iraq, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Jordan, Cambodia, Korea (Democratic People's Republic), Korea (Republic of), Kuwait, Lao (People's Democratic Republic), Lebanon, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Vietnam). Please note if you spend over £100 we will reduce your shipping to just £10 flat rate to any of these countries.
- Worldwide (Zone 2) : £16.99 flat rate (Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc). As with Zone 1, if you spend over £100 we will reduce your shipping to just £10 flat rate to any of these countries.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
UK Customers should receive their completed order within 5 working days (2nd Class) and between 1 and 3 days (1st Class). Overseas orders will take longer and customers should allow a full two weeks from time of purchase before contacting us to report missing items.
Please Note: If your order is over 2kg in weight, we will probably be in touch to give a revised estimate for shipping costs.
Is it possible to return an item?
We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. However, you may find it necessary to return items to us in the unlikely event that the goods are damaged, you received something in error or if you’ve simply changed your mind. Please return any items for a refund within 28 days of receipt of your order. The returned item(s) must be in new, unused, and unworn condition with garment tags still attached. If you fail to take reasonable care of the items you are returning, we reserve the right not to accept your return.
How do I return an item?
Please let us know the following information:
- Your full name
- Postal Address including Postcode/Zip Code
- Email Address
- Contact Telephone Number
- Details on exchange and/or refund
You can provide all of this information using either the printed returns form, or an enclosed note. Unfortunately, we cannot refund or replace items if they are sent to us without any sales or customer information.
Please send your returns to:
PO Box 5587
United Kingdom (GB)
You'll find a pre-printed adhesive return address label at the foot of your invoice.
For item(s) returned from outside the UK, the following must be written on both the packaging and customs declaration. 'MAIL ORDER GOODS RETURNED FOR EXCHANGE - DO NOT CHARGE DUTY'.
What about the postage costs?
The cost of returning unwanted items is payable by you. If you wish to return an item because of an error on our part or because it's damaged, then we will refund the return postage cost.
For returns within the UK, please post back to us by 2nd Class Post. We also recommend that you request a 'Proof of Posting' from the Post Office, which they will be able to supply you with free of charge.
Can I exchange an item?
We are able to exchange items of the same value. However, if the item you are looking for in exchange is of greater or lesser value, we will refund your original order and ask that you place a new order for your desired items.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
HOW CAN I FIND PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE?
Click on any of the photographs on the home page or to find specific ranges and riders, use the black navigation bar drop down menus at the top of the page.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
- Find the items you want to buy.
- Select the colour you like, the size you need and the quantity.
- Click the Add to Cart button.
- Once you have chosen all your items, select Check Out. You can then edit your cart or proceed to checkout.
- Once at check out, you can either sign in with an existing Red Torpdeo Clothing account, or create a new Red Torpedo Clothing account.
- Choose the shipping option you require and the delivery address.
- Provide your payment information.
- Review and then place your order.
Note to customers (November 2015). You can no longer use your Amazon account to pay for items on our store as we have changed over to the Shopify eCommerce platform. Should you run into any issues, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
MADE FOR BIKERS
These days, value isn't just about price. It's about real quality and what you get for your money.
Our gear is designed and built to last - like we say, "Gear with Grit."
Our suppliers are based in Europe, producing low volumes which allows for greater attention to detail.
We choose top quality fabrics which age well, wear well and still look the part after years of wear and tear.
We spend more on trums such as woven care labels to make sure you can still read them long after the first wash, and more.
We have a rock solid No Sweat policy, refusing to work with suppliers who treat their employees badly, exploiting the masses to line the pockets of the few.
For all these reasons our customers thank us time and time again for supplying great gear, which they wear and cherish, at a sensible price which they appreciate.
That's long term thinking - and real value for money in action.
That's what makes us different.
Sign up to the Red Torpedo Newsletter and get *20% off your first order.Subscribe Now
* Applies to full price items only